EYFS Class Teacher
58 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
19 May 2023 at 5pm
17 February 2023
- Early years
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
Full-time equivalent salary
- Main Pay Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking to appoint a dedicated, talented Class Teacher who is committed to developing their teaching through research-informed practice. This is an exciting time to join our school as it continues its development under the new Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team.
What the school offers its staff
- A new, exciting and well-designed curriculum to deliver to our children.
- There is great support for any newcomer from both the Senior Leadership Team and your Year group colleagues. As we are a three-form entry school, you will be working with a team of experienced staff who will assist with planning, preparation and assessment.
- Our children are lovely, well-behaved and very motivated to learn.
- Being a large school, there are opportunities for career development.
- We place a high degree of importance on the professional development of staff. For example, we are a member of The National College that all staff have access to and we subscribe to Teaching ‘Walkthrus’ which is used as a basis for much of our teacher development programme.
- Staff laptop for every teacher.
We offer a subsidised BUPA membership
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 129 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Coppice Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 690 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Coppice Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01564 826709
The Coppice is one of the top performing schools in the area. We are annually over-subscribed, being a hugely popular school. We have a superb ECT induction programme, recognised as ‘excellent’ by the Local Authority. We have a great reputation for being a warm, welcoming and supportive school. Though in a semi-rural part of Worcestershire, we closely border Birmingham and Solihull.
Arranging a visit to Coppice Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Sundridge Primary School
Sundridge Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B44 9NY
Lower Farm Academy
Milking Lane, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0FG
Robin Hood Multi Academy Trust
Hall Green, Birmingham, B28 9PP
Class Teacher 0.46 Maternity Cover
Burlish Park Primary School
Windermere Way, Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire, DY13 8LA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Birmingham and West Midlands