Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Teacher Main Pay Scale
The Governing Body are looking to appoint a EYFS Class Teacher to start September 2021.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a high expectation for all children
• Enjoys working with parents and families in partnership, enabling children to succeed
• Possesses excellent organisational and communication skills and has the ability to motivate and support colleagues
• Is adaptable and flexible and can work well in a team
• Is creative and inspiring and can make learning relevant and fun
In return we can offer you:
• A vibrant learning community with a team who are committed to great teaching and learning for all its pupils
• Children who love learning and want to achieve
• A high level of community involvement
• A well-resourced and stimulating environment
• An established MAT of schools which shares and builds on effective practice
• A great place to work where colleagues are valued and receive high quality support with rich learning and development opportunities
Hallam Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the interests of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
References for short-listed candidates will be requested before the interview.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
635 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About Hallam Primary School
Hallam is a large, inclusive and welcoming school set on an open site with an abundance of green space located to the west of Sheffield. The school sits at the heart of an established, close-knit yet growing community and provides education from 4 to 11. Our children are happy, safe and enjoy a creative curriculum and our parents greatly value their children's education and the work of the school. In addition to this the school has been part of a large expansion project which has seen us extend to three classes per year and over 630 pupils.
The school is at the heart of its community and in September 2015 became a member of Tapton School Academy Trust. The Trust have a shared vision to ‘realise the life chances and dreams of every child’. Our mission is to provide a safe place to be, provide great teaching and learning and create an environment where all opportunities are within reach. Membership provides a range of opportunities for collaborative working and continuing professional development with a network of secondary and primary schools within the locality.
Arranging a visit to Hallam Primary School
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Suzanne McGloin on 0114 2304430 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information relevant to this post is available on line via the school website www.hallamprimaryschool.co.uk