- Early years
EYFS Class Teacher - Nursery job summary
We are a happy and highly successful, primary school built on Christian beliefs and values. In January 2022, Ofsted judged us to be ‘outstanding’ and we continue to move from strength to strength.
‘Pupils thrive at this happy and vibrant school’ Ofsted 2022
We joined Liverpool Diocesan Schools Trust in February 2018. Liverpool Diocesan Schools Trust (LDST) is a rapidly growing multi-academy trust at the next crucial stage of its development. It was established in 2014 by the Diocese of Liverpool to provide its schools with a Multi Academy Trust that has the vision and values of the Church of England at its heart.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and talented Class Teacher to work in our Nursery class as part of our award-winning EYFS Team.
You will be:
• an exemplary classroom teacher who engages and inspires children;
• an excellent role model for children who upholds our Christian values which underpin all that we do;
• friendly, nurturing and approachable;
• flexible and able to work effectively alongside our passionate and dedicated team;
• an excellent communicator with a high standard of spoken English;
• self-motivated and resilient with the energy to build on our excellent EYFS practice;
• a person who shares our vision and high expectations for learning, teaching and behaviour;
• able to make a valuable contribution to school improvement
• passionate about all aspects of Early Years practice
• committed to helping children to flourish
What we can offer you:
We can offer you:
• fantastic children with a positive attitude towards learning and excellent behaviour;
• the support of a dedicated, committed and creative staff team;
• a beautiful, well-resourced EYFS provision which includes a Forest School;
• the opportunity to be part of an innovative, collaborative and growing Academy Trust;
• an engaging, bespoke curriculum;
• supportive Local School Governors, Trust Team and parents
The closing date for applications will be on Friday 17th June at 9am. All applications should be either emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the school for the attention of Mrs Rachel Clare, School Business Manager.
Visits to the school are welcome and can be arranged through calling the school office on 01744 678430.
The selection day will take place during week beginning 20th June 2022. (Day and time TBC)
A candidate information pack and an application form can be downloaded from our website:
Liverpool Diocesan Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and, expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to 2 satisfactory references and verification of qualifications. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (2013 and 2020) and will be subject to an enhanced DBS certificate with a children’s barred list check. You will also be required to complete a criminal self-disclosure form if you are short-listed for the post.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Parish Church of England Primary School, St Helens
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- 203 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
Parish is a very successful, happy school built on Christian beliefs and values of Faith, Hope and Love.
It is a one form entry Church of England Primary school with an intake of 30 children each September. We also have a Pre-School Nursery which offers 30 hours per week placements and wraparound care.
Our dedicated and dynamic team at Parish work extremely hard to ensure that all our children are able to learn in an inclusive, safe and secure environment. We aim to provide a high-quality education, which enables each child to realise their full potential. We value strong partnerships with parents, governors, the Church and local community and work closely with them to ensure that our children leave the school as well-rounded individuals.
We were judged to be ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted in January 2022 and we were also awarded an ‘outstanding Church School’ grading in our June 2016 SIAMs inspection.
In 2021 we received the ‘Innovative and Creative Literacy’ award for the third year running at the prestigious Educate Awards and we also hold many educational accolades, such as the Early Years Quality Mark and the School Games Gold Award.
We are exceptionally proud of our school and hope that our website will give you a real insight into what makes Parish a truly special place to work and learn.
Arranging a visit to Parish Church of England Primary School, St Helens
Please call the school to arrange visits.
Similar jobs nearby
St Joseph Catholic Multi Academy Trust
Croxteth Drive, Liverpool, L17 1AA