We’re looking for a talented, passionate and committed practitioner with a secure knowledge and understanding of teaching in EYFS to join our highly motivated staff team who:
- Supports the values, ethos and overall vision of our school
- Is a highly effective early years practitioner with a clear understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and the characteristics of effective learning
- Prioritises safeguarding, can build positive and trusting relationships with children and adults and has a reputation for honesty, integrity and professionalism
- Has high expectations for all children and a real determination and belief that all children can succeed and progress well
- Is willing to go the extra mile to personalise learning and provision for all the children in their care
Ideally we are looking for someone with a few years of experience under their belt, who we hope will ‘hit the ground running’ and come with strong ideas… we are welcoming of initiatives that will help us to build on our successes and work on our next steps.
However we welcome applications from those who have the determination to succeed and meet all the essential criteria. We are open to support the successful candidate to undertake any further training.
We aren’t your ‘typical’ school and you are encouraged to visit us to see why!
In any role at Oakfield, we look for, nurture, value and expect…
- Resilience - Bouncing back when things are challenging. Learning from mistakes to make it even better next time.
- Creativity - Thinking of new ideas that have value. Using initiative, experimenting, taking risks, innovating, making links and problem solving.
- Self Management - Planning & prioritising, being organised, taking responsibility and developing confidence.
- Collaboration - Working effectively a team through sharing, agreeing & debating, talking & listening, contributing & team work.
- Empathy - Understanding others through being compassionate, not judging but supporting all.
- Curiosity - Taking an interest, asking questions, inspiring & enquiring, listening and explaining.
- Reflection - Thinking deeply, reviewing and improving through the setting of targets, evaluating & analysing our learning.
We recognise that this role isn’t for everyone, but if you’ve made it this far and you’re still reading, we’d love to hear from you.
- Biscuits in the tin, coffee in the machine (it also makes hot chocolate!) and some lots of treats on the staff room table!
- A commitment to ensuring a strong work-life balance (including flexible working initiatives during PPA)
- A lively “work-hard - play hard” talented team
- Supportive and active leaders - including the governing body - with high expectations but warm approach.
- Talented children that deserve you!
We want to hear from you if you believe that you have the skills and experience to make your mark, but most importantly, to make a difference.
Closing Date - Friday 8th March 2024
Interviews - Thursday 14th March 2024
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.