- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- M1 - M6
We have an exciting opportunity to appoint an inspirational Early Years Teacher to work closely with our Pre-school team. This position would suit someone with recent experience of Early Years.
The successful candidate will have:
• Sound knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
• Good understanding of the KS1 National Curriculum
• Excellent team building skills
• A creative and flexible approach to the teaching and learning of the curriculum
• To promote our curriculum through ‘enthusing our children with a love of learning’
• Be resilient, hard-working and share good practice with others
• Promote the needs of all learners to reach their best possible outcomes
• A commitment to support the wider life of the school
• Experience of leading a curriculum subject
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 5 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 186 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
About Orchard Primary School
Orchard Primary School is situated in the market town of Pershore and is part of the Avonreach Academy Trust. In September 2019, we opened our doors to our new Primary age range. In September 2021, our Year 6 children will be moving on to become our first Year 7 class within the Trust. We have just completed an exciting build and we are now looking for an inspirational Early Years Teacher to work closely with our Pre-school team. You will be based in one of our new classrooms and have the opportunity to develop the newly created Early Years outdoor space.
Arranging a visit to Orchard Primary School
Unfortunately, due to Covid-19, we will not be offering show-rounds for this vacancy. Please use our school website as a reference guide to the school.