- Early years
- £25,000 to £29,999
EYFS Class Teacher job summary
An opportunity has presented itself where, due to promotions, we are looking for an EYFS class teacher. We are a small one-form entry school who offer excellent provision in Primary Education.
ECT's are welcome to apply but for more experienced practitioners there is a potential opportunity for a leadership role with a TLR3, teaching in Reception Class and overseeing our thriving Pre School.
* Happy, caring, confident, motivated children who love learning
* A hardworking team of dedicated staff
* A supportive community which has strong links with parents and Parish
* A proactive approach to your Professional Development
* An active and supportive Governing Body
We are looking for a teacher who will:
* Be a committed practising Catholic or who is willing to be supportive of
our Catholic ethos and practices.
* Have the highest expectations for all children, ensuring outstanding
* Be a proven, excellent classroom teacher with EYFS experience
* Have a commitment to teaching an inspiring Early Years Curriculum
* Understand recent developments in the EYFS curriculum and
* Demonstrate high expectations of learning, achievement & behaviour
* Be able to motivate, challenge and enthuse our children
* Show excellent communication and inter-personal skills to lead a team
* Inspire and engage all children creatively in the learning process.
* Be committed to developing our team and maintaining effective
relationships within the parish and wider school community.
* Participate fully in the curricular, extra-curricular and religious life of our
* Aspire to excel professionally.
* ECTs welcome to apply.
Our children want someone who:
* Is kind and understanding
* Is firm but fair
* Delivers fun lessons and exciting learning
* Will follow our Gospel virtues
* Is smiley and happy
* Can help them to bring out the best in themselves
Our Lady & St Kenelm Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
(Potential TLR 3 for an experienced candidate to lead EYFS and Pre School.)
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Our Lady and St Kenelm RC School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 199 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
A much sought after, small one-form entry Catholic primary school in Halesowen. We pride ourselves that we are a family community with a strong Catholic ethos.
We take tremendous pride in knowing all our children by their name and are committed to offering them the finest start to their education, where they can thrive in a safe, caring, welcoming and happy environment based on mutual respect and a passion for learning.
Our vision remains rooted in our Mission Statement which is the foundation for all learning:
'Bringing out the best in everyone, for the benefit of all, in the Spirit of Christ'
Being a fully inclusive school, we value every individual and the contributions they make. We want our children to experience the pleasure of achieving personal academic successes, linked to a strong sense of morality and fairness, based on the teachings of Jesus Christ within our Catholic faith.
Arranging a visit to Our Lady and St Kenelm RC School
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged.
Please contact the school office to make an appointment for a tour.
Similar jobs nearby
Jubilee Park Academy
Highfield Road, Tipton, West Midlands, DY4 0QS