- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Fixed term for 2 terms with the potential to become permanent and full time (part time will be considered))
- MPS or UPS depending on experience
EYFS CLASS TEACHER - REQUIRED FOR JANUARY 2022
Hawkedon School is the largest Primary School in Wokingham. We are an ambitious school where children are excited and challenged to achieve their full potential. We encourage children to develop enquiring minds, enjoy their learning and feel proud of their achievements.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and outstanding classroom teacher. The successful candidate will be committed to ensuring that all children succeed across the curriculum, with a proven track record in delivering innovative and exciting teaching and learning.
The post is fixed for 2 terms with potential to become permanent and full time (part time will be considered). Salary will be paid at MPS or UPS depending on experience.
We invite applications from colleagues who:
• Have a vision and passion for delivering a curriculum that inspires learners
• Teach with enthusiasm, energy and positivity.
• Have high expectations of their pupils and what they can achieve
In return we can offer you:
• Enthusiastic children who are curious and keen to learn
• A welcoming team of supportive professionals.
• Excellent CPD package in a 3-form entry school with opportunities to work across the Schools’ Learning Alliance and the Future Thinking Partnership which offers excellent professional development and support for our staff.
• Strong links with the local university where staff have opportunities to lecture undergraduates and postgraduates.
• ECT mentorship.
• A commitment to good work/life balance including flexible start times and childcare at our breakfast/after school club.
Whether you are starting out in your teaching career or if you feel ready to further develop your career, we would like to hear from you. Application forms and further information is available on the school website www.hawkedon.wokingham.sch.uk/vacancies
Please email Mrs Peacock email@example.com to arrange a visit and submit your application. The final date for submission is noon Monday 27th September.
Suitable candidates will be invited for interview as soon as their application has been reviewed.
Hawkedon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be DBS checked and need two strong references. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees and therefore welcome applicants from under-represented groups.
Applying for the job
Please visit our website www.hawkedon.wokingham.sch.uk/vacancies for an application form. Once complete, please return to Mrs Angela Peacock at firstname.lastname@example.org
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.