EYFS Class Teacher
• Maintain a learning environment and teaching practice which secures effective learning across the breadth of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
• Establishes positive and productive relationships with pupils, parents and staff.
Essential educational requirements
Degree level or equivalent
Essential skills and experience
Experience in an EYFS setting in the UK
• An ability to inspire staff and pupils alike through your passion and commitment to raising standards across Early Years.
• Evidence of in service professional development.
• A thorough up to date knowledge of the range of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies and how to implement them effectively.
• A thorough understanding of the EYFS Profile exemplification documentation
• A clear understanding of age related expectations for children within the Primary phases.
• Knowledge and understanding of the implications of equal opportunities, multicultural education and inclusion.
• Strong application of IT to enhance children’s learning.
• Know the legal requirements, national policy and guidance on the safeguarding of children.
Teachers' Pension Scheme
Personal and Professional Development
About Rockingham Primary School
- Rockingham Road, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 1AJ
- Rockingham Primary School website (opens in a new window)