We are looking for teachers:
- who are ambitious for themselves and others
- who are committed to working collaboratively
- who have a clear understanding of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- who believe that they can make a difference
- with exemplary communication skills and the ability to liaise with parents/carers and other professionals
What we can offer:
- a school with a clear purpose, vision and values
- outstanding professional development
- clear career paths and progression to develop your career in education
- a creative and exciting working environment
- the opportunity to make a positive contribution to our children and society
- a commitment to wellbeing
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
Our Commitment - Equal, Inclusive, Diverse
TKAT is committed to inclusion, diversity and equality of opportunity by encouraging and welcoming differences, listening to individual experiences, aspirations and accomplishments and learning how to grow better together. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic; this includes applicants wishing to work flexibly.
This job post has expired.