Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Dependent upon experience
Brackenhill Primary is looking to appoint 2 enthusiastic, creative, talented and dedicated EYFS Teachers to join our motivated and highly professional team.
The successful candidates will:
• Actively support the ethos, educational vision, policies and direction of the school
• Demonstrate excellent classroom practice
• Have high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
• Have a good working knowledge of teaching and learning including active, independent learning
• Be enthusiastic and flexible
• Be creative and able to motivate all children
• Have excellent communication and organisational skills
Applying for the job
The Job Description & Personal Specification are attached. All other recruitment documents including an application form can be found on the school website at the link below.More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
449 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Brackenhill Primary School
We can offer you:-
• Friendly children who are keen to learn
• Hardworking, supportive and welcoming colleagues who are committed to school improvement
• A school that is proud of the diverse community which it serves
• An outstanding EYFS Leader
• A bespoke CPD programme
• A strong leadership team who are committed to helping you develop
Arranging a visit to Brackenhill Primary School
Due to the current Covid 19 situation, there will not be an opportunity to look around our school however you can arrange a chat with a member of SLT.
To arrange an appointment please contact Trudy Powell on 01274 578286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the school is closed for the Easter break from Friday 26th March to Monday 12th April.