- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
Monday - Friday
- Contract type
- Fixed term (1st January - 31st August 2022)
- Teacher Main Scale M1-M6
The school is seeking to appoint an outstanding practitioner with a passion for developing and inspiring a life-long love of learning in children to join our dedicated, friendly and highly motivated team. We welcome applications from ECTs with EYFS experience.
We would love to hear from you if you:
• Have experience of working in EYFS.
• Are keen to work in a supportive, learning environment
• Work well in a team
• Are able to bring energy and enthusiasm to the role
• Have good communication skills
We can offer:
• the opportunity to work alongside a dedicated and friendly team
• a welcoming school with enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
• an attractive and well-resourced school
• excellent professional development opportunities
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 611 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Heatherlands Primary School
Heatherlands Primary is a full, popular & successful school rated ‘good’ at last inspection. With a broad and varied curriculum, active community engagement and forest school provision this school really does focus on providing a wide range of opportunities to its children so that they are confident, compassionate, respectful and resilient – and well prepared for their future education and lives. The school is part of the Coastal Learning Partnership Multi Academy Trust; a vibrant, collaborative Trust of sixteen schools working together around shared goals, values and aspirations.
Arranging a visit to Heatherlands Primary School
Applicants are encouraged to view our website for further information www.heatherlands.poole.sch.uk or contact the Deputy Headteacher, Kate-Lloyd-Christie, to discuss the role on 01202 743918.