We seek an excellent EYFS Primary Classteacher to start as soon as possible to cover maternity leave of the permanent post holder. The ideal candidate is a strong, experienced EYFS teacher.
• Are you highly motivated and driven, with a proven track record of outstanding classroom teaching?
• Do you work proactively with a ‘can do’ spirit to ensure that the needs of every child are fully met?
• Can you share in our passion for learning?
• An innovative, hard-working and creative Trust, committed to providing the best education opportunities
• Delightful, lively and engaged children
• A supportive and friendly environment
• Career development opportunities
• Dedicated and skilled staff
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Primary Class teacher (Maternity cover)
based at King Charles CoE Primary School, Falmouth
Start date: as soon as possible
King Charles Church of England Primary School is a 2-form entry primary school in the heart of the Falmouth community that enables children to flourish academically by providing inspirational, exciting and challenging learning through a nurturing ethos. Strong links with parents, the local community and the other schools within the Trust, along with skilled, dedicated staff make this an exciting and rewarding school to be part of. We are proud to be part of the Kernow Learning Multi Academy Trust.
Arrange a visit to Kernow Learning Multi Academy Trust
We welcome visits to the school. To book a visit please contact the school office.