- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Key stage
- Early years
- Working pattern
- Part time
32 hour per week
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Until 31.08.2022)
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Actual salary
Can you help us to promote excellent learning and progress in a nurturing and
enabling Foundation 1 environment?
The governing body and leadership team are seeking a committed professional to join our valued teaching assistant team.
The candidate will be an excellent practitioner, with a proven record in helping to promote excellent learning in Early Years
The successful applicant must have the following qualities;
• Experience of supporting high quality Early Years teaching.
• Willingness, care and compassion to support children with health care plans.
• Ability to develop good relationships with children, colleagues and parents.
• Understanding of child development and early years.
• Positive behaviour management.
• Ability to work constructively as part of a team.
• Willingness to show initiative and apply common sense.
We will offer, in return:
• Fantastic Early years environment to work with
• Enquiring children, with a thirst for learning.
• A committed and dedicated staff and governing body.
• A commitment to your professional development.
• Al relevant training.
• A superb school environment for you to work in.
• Many employee benefits including subsidised meals, access to health services, subsidised childcare in our Dragon Club.
Closing date is 9.00am on Friday 5th November 2022
We will shortlist candidates on Tuesday 9th November 2022 (we cannot offer feedback on unsuccessful applications)
Interviews will be held on week beginning Monday 15th November 2022. Interviews will consist of a short task and interview.
Application forms and further information are available from our personnel officer
Mrs Mylie Barker on 0151 638 6014 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying for the job
To apply, please complete the application form and a supporting statement explaining your suitability for this role. Before completing your supporting statement, please ensure that you have read the advertisement and any supporting information, including the job description. In order to improve your chances of being selected, please include specific examples from your experience and relate them to the job description when writing your supporting statement.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to Personnel Officer, St George’s Primary School, St George’s Road, Wallasey, CH45 3NF
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.