Are you someone who:
• Can coach and model exemplary pedagogy within an EYFS provision?
• Is committed to developing a culture of CPD and collaboration?
• Has the energy and enthusiasm to engage staff and pupils?
• Can champion change and think differently?
The successful candidate will be:
• An outstanding teacher who secures excellent progress and attainment by exciting and inspiring learners through their innovative practice.
• An ambitious and enthusiastic professional who is committed to raising standards for all.
• A dedicated team player who is willing to contribute to the wider life of the Academy.
• A positive individual who can adapt to changing circumstances and embrace new ideas.
• An expert in early years education who will build on the existing high-quality provision
In return we will offer:
• exceptional learning environments to inspire teaching and learning.
• excellent career development opportunities and access to a comprehensive and continuous programme of personalised ‘Professional Learning and Development’ (PLD).
• an excellent induction programme with dynamic, driven, and supportive staff.
Are you a talented aspirant leader looking for a new challenge? In order to build capacity and drive school improvement, we are seeking to appoint an aspiring senior leader with the passion and commitment to help lead our Academies to the next level of successful performance. We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and talented leader to the post of Early Years Foundation Stage Leader at Maltby Manor Academy. The successful candidate will be a highly effective, aspirational leader with expertise in the Foundation Stage, who has the drive and ability to continue the school’s journey to excellence. The successful candidate will be an excellent practitioner, who will initially teach in Reception, but will have the ability to teach across the Early Years age range. As Early Years Leader, you will be committed to supporting our ambition to secure high levels of attainment and progress for all our young people through delivering exceptional experiences.
As part of the Maltby Learning Trust, the person appointed will be joining the leadership of a highly inspirational and ambitious organisation, which strives for excellence in all it does to achieve the best possible outcomes for its pupils. The Trust is a successful and highly collaborative partnership of local schools committed to raising the educational ambitions of the communities it serves. As part of the Trust, we can offer the successful candidate a variety of opportunities for development and progression across all phases.
Maltby Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found atwww.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
This job post has expired.