Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Will consider part-time, job share
Fixed term (12 months in the first instance )
Main Pay Scale
We are looking to recruit a 0.6 class teacher from September 2021
0.4 in EYFS/Year 1 and 0.2 in Year 1/2
Chilthorne Domer Church School is able to offer you:
- Children who are eager to learn, polite and helpful
- A positive and friendly school community
- A staff team who are supportive of one another
- Governors, including our local vicar, who work alongside the school staff to ensure the best for our children
- Opportunities for your own professional development including appropriate training and mentorship depending on your experience.
We would welcome applications from teachers:
- With energy, enthusiasm and a positive approach to developing a stimulating & creative curriculum and classroom
- Who have high quality teaching and communication skills and are ambitious for the performance of our pupils
- Who are forward thinking and able to inspire in children the desire to learn and achieve highly
- Who believe in exploring possibilities and giving children a wide range of exciting opportunities
- Who have a passion and experience (where possible) in working with children with a variety of complex needs to ensure they are equal and have the same opportunities
- Who are team players and will be supportive of the aims and values of our church school.
Applying for the job
Please send a completed application form together with an accompanying letter outlining your experiences and interests to the headteacher, Nichola Chesterton, at the school office. More on how to apply
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
151 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Chilthorne Domer Church School
Chilthorne Domer Church School is a happy, thriving 5 class school in a small village just outside Yeovil which is looking for the newest member of its school family.
Chilthorne Domer Church School has mixed classes, amazing children and a team of skilled colleagues, governors and parents all of whom are hardworking and inclusive. It continues to be a ‘Good School’ (Ofsted January 2017 and SIAMS June 2016) with a focus on physical and mental health and well-being.
Arranging a visit to Chilthorne Domer Church School
Please contact the school by emailing email@example.com or calling 01935840407 to arrange a video call.