Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Early years, KS1
We are looking for:
• A person who loves teaching.
• Someone who is passionate to inspire our pupils and a commitment to achieving success with all our pupils.
• Ability to create a stimulating and inspirational environment that engages and excites our pupils through worthwhile and purposeful activities.
• Achieve excellent pupil attainment and progress through motivation and inspiration.
• Support the ethos of our school where everyone feels valued, respected, and part of the team.
• The ability to work within a team who are friendly, supportive and embrace our school motto of, ‘Working Together We All Achieve’.
Nonsuch can offer:
• The opportunity to work with wonderful and enthusiastic children.
• A commitment to support your well-being and further professional development.
• A supportive team who are dedicated to achieving whole school improvement, who genuinely love teaching and who are keen to learn from those around them.
• A supportive leadership team.
• A supportive MAT that has a commitment to the well-being and professional development of all staff.
• Opportunities to develop leadership skills and become a Subject Champion.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
197 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Nonsuch Primary School
Nonsuch Primary School is a warm and friendly one-form entry school who joined the Birmingham Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust in January 2019. The Local Academy Board would like to appoint a hardworking and enthusiastic class teacher who is able to inspire and motivate the children to achieve their best. You will be an excellent practitioner, have a passion for teaching and will be keen to learn and further enhance your teaching skills whilst also being confident to share your good practice.
Arranging a visit to Nonsuch Primary School
Informal visits to the school are available on:
Thursday 6th May at 9.15 am
Friday 7th May at 9.15 am
Friday 7th May at 2.00 pm
Please contact the Office Manager (Mrs Hook) to attend one of these