Fixed term (01/09/2021 - 31/08/2022)
Main scale 1 - 6 depending on experience
St George’s CE Primary School are looking for a teacher with year 2 experience to join our hard-working team.
We are committed to ensuring our children have the very best provision: a broad curriculum with a variety of enrichment opportunities so we are seeking candidates who are:
• Enthusiastic, capable and reflective practitioners;
• Keen to be part of a supportive team;
• Committed to school improvement.
We can offer
- a friendly team where everyone matters;
- a commitment to staff well-being and professional development;
- engaged and supportive parents and governors;
- well-behaved children who are eager to learn.
Applying for the job
Applications must be on the WCC application form (attached). CVs will not be accepted.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
203 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St George's CofE Primary School
St. George’s is a multicultural, friendly school where everyone works together to achieve our vision. We have high aspirations and are committed the well-being of every child. believe that child has right work in caring secure environment they given range opportunities, both out classroom, their potential. Through working together, we aim create community mutual respect fostered for all members. expectations pupils aspects life, including behaviour. parents, community, vital partners this process.