The Flying High Academy, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG19 6EW
3 days remaining to apply
Expected start date
4 January 2022
31 October 2021 at 4:00pm
1 October 2021
Teacher Suitable for early career teachers
Job Title: EYFS and Keys Stage 1 Cover Teacher (Maternity Cover until December 2022)
Hours: Full time
Location: Flying High Academy, Ladybrook
Head Teacher: Karen Jagger
Required from: 4th January 2022
Closing Date: 31st October 4:00pm
FHAL is a school of choice where parents and staff have high aspirations for our children both academically and socially. Children, parents, visitors and those who work at FHAL enjoy a warm welcoming atmosphere where all are nurtured and cared for; well-being for all being a whole school priority. We pride ourselves on being an innovative, forward-thinking school.
Education is ever-evolving in response to the dynamic world we live in. Therefore, we believe that the educational world that we create for our children should be one of security, creativity and happiness so that each child has the confidence and resilience to rise to the exciting challenges they face each day. As practitioners we have a responsibility to ensure that our children strive for excellence in pursuit of their dreams.
In working together to achieve this common goal, we can all ensure that each and every one of us is ‘Relentless in our strive for excellence.’
What we are looking for:
We are looking to appoint a positive, hardworking, skilled and ambitious practitioner who wants to make a real difference to children’s lives and is ready and able to take on a role teaching our children and working in harmony with staff, families and other key stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who:
• has the ability to form outstanding relationships with children and get to the heart of each and every child in their care
• has high aspirations and is passionate about providing children with the very best opportunities
• is passionate about and the foundations of children’s learning
• has knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and Keys stage 1 curriculum
• delights in being with children and puts children’s well being before anything else
• is fascinated by the learning process
• is on a mission to continually develop themselves as practitioners
• is going to bring new ideas and energy to a forward facing school that is continuously striving for excellence
• values every member of the school community
• enjoys working as part of a supportive team
What we can offer you:
• A passionate, positive and motivated team of professionals who put children at the heart of every decision.
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
• A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
• A strong network of schools who support each other and share best practice.
• Working in a supportive partnership within and beyond your school, driven by a moral purpose underpinned by our core ethos and value.
• Working within a developmental, not judgemental, school and partnership.
• Engagement with Trust networks to share best practice and learn from others across our partnership.
• An organisation committed to supporting and enabling the wellbeing of all staff.
If you are keen to be part of our very special team, please request further details.
Application packs and information are available from our website www.flyinghighacademy.co.uk under the key information section or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are extremely proud of our children and school and visits are actively encouraged. Please contact the school office team who will be happy to facilitate this.
If you do have any questions about the vacancy, please call 01623 415790 or email the school office: email@example.com and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.