EYFS &KS1 PHASE LEADER WITH TLR2a
Lady Elizabeth Hastings' CofE VA Primary School, Thorp Arch, Wetherby, West Yorkshire
|Job role||Teacher, Leadership|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main Pay Range; £28,355 - £40,034 per annum & TLR2a £2796|
We are looking to appoint an inspirational teacher and leader of learning in EYFS and KS1, to join our ambitious senior leadership team from September 2020.
The successful candidate will be a teacher who has at least four years teaching experience and who:
• Has the drive and energy to be outstanding teacher;
• Can lead by example and is an inspiration to both children and staff;
• Is committed to improving teaching and raising standards through the
setting of high expectations;
• Has a ‘toolbox’ of ideas to help improve our school and is willing to
immerse themselves into the life of the school;
• Has excellent interpersonal skills and management skills.
We can offer:
• Accelerated career development for the right candidates;
• CPD opportunities
• A strong Christian ethos;
• Well-behaved and motivated pupils;
• Supportive parents and governors
• Effective and supportive induction.
|School type||LA Maintained School, Church of England|
|School size||135 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||5 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Lady Elizabeth Hastings' CofE VA Primary School, Thorp Arch website (opens in a new window)|
About Lady Elizabeth Hastings' CofE VA Primary School, Thorp Arch
The school is in the heart of Thorp Arch village and surrounded by countryside, is a very attractive setting in which to work. We are committed to staff development and school improvement.
The school is also an active partner within the Wharfe Valley Learning Partnership – a trust of ten local schools who work together to improve outcomes for all children and to provide collaborative professional development opportunities.
Dowkell Lane, Wetherby, West Yorkshire, LS23 7AQ