Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (1 Year)
EYFS/KS1 Class Teacher (1 Year Temporary Contract) Main Pay Scale or Upper Pay Scale, dependant on Experience (£24,373-£35,619) To start September 2021 The children, staff, Headteacher and Governors of this ‘Excellent’ Church School (SIAMS February 2020) and ‘Good’ school (Ofsted, November 2017) wish to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and inspirational EYFS teacher. This would be an excellent opportunity for an NQT. Founded in hope St. Mary’s CE (VA) Primary School is a place where all can find their voice, grow in wisdom and live well in community and service, this ethos underpins all aspects of school life and the actions of everyone within our school community. There is a strong team commitment to improve the outcomes and aspirations of all in the culturally diverse community it serves. We can offer…
- a positive and caring ethos
- friendly and well-behaved children
- a dedicated and supportive Staff Team and Governors who care passionately about our school and the local community
- a strong community ethos
- a high quality learning environment with excellent resources and facilities
- a strong commitment to CPD
We are looking for…
a person who values strong relationships with Parents
- an outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations of children’s achievements, attainment and behaviour who strives to make learning fun and exciting
- a classroom teacher with EYFS experience who is confident in delivering the Year 1 curriculum who has a proven track record of impact
- someone who has excellent knowledge of teaching systematic phonics and expectations of Year 1 Phonic Screening.
- someone who has an understanding of assessment for learning and ability to lead CLLD
- someone who is committed to raising standards, expectations and achievement
- understanding of how children independently apply their learning through the continuous provision
- someone who is a well-organised team player with strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- an enthusiastic, positive and hard working professional who seeks to inspire and enthuse children in their learning
- someone with a sense of humour who is prepared to join in the wider life of the school
- someone who can plan flexibly and take into account childrens interests and needs
Applying for the job
Please fill in the attached application form and R02 form and email to:
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 2 to 11
240 pupils enrolled
2 to 11
About Wakefield St Marys Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
St. Mary’s is a church school, in the heart of our community, with a strong Christian ethos which is woven throughout all aspects of school life. We hold is a strong belief that all members of our school community are unique and have diverse gifts and talents which deserve to be nurtured and celebrated. Collectively, we work to ensure all feel valued, develop a positive sense of self-worth and a realisation that all can aspire to fulfil their dreams and ambitions. We believe that it is important that children are encouraged to widen their vision and expectations and so, out of classroom visits and experiences play a key role in our school, helping to ensure that the children leave school with happy memories of every school day.
Arranging a visit to Wakefield St Marys Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
Please email email@example.com or phone 01924 303625 to arrange a visit.