8 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
16 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
24 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
Full-time equivalent salary
- £29,344 - £40,083
What skills and experience we're looking for
- A reflective and inclusive practitioner, who is open to taking risks and using research to develop practice.
- A strong desire to raise standards and ignite a love of learning for all our pupils.
- A passion for teachingand the belief in sharing best practice to inspire and motivate others.
- Strong behaviour management and the ability to create an enabling, creative learning environment.
- A focus on building strong relationships with pupils and parents across the school to enable successful lifelong learners.
- Enjoyment of working in a fast pace and aspirational school.
- Commitment to safeguarding all pupils and promoting pupil wellbeing.
What the school offers its staff
- Children who are happy, exceptionally well-behaved and have a desire to learn. Our children are confident, articulate and future leaders.
- The opportunity to teach a curriculum that develops awe and wonder, curiosityand a depth of knowledge in all subjects.
- A focus on a work-life balance and staff well-being; with reduced marking expectations.
- An experienced and friendly staff,leadership team and governing body
- A strong commitment to continuing professional development of all staff, with access to subject leadership opportunities and NPQs.
- A school where the whole child matters; we are Forest School accredited
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Cuffley School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 451 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Cuffley School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01707 888100
Cuffley School is a foundation, two-form entry primary and nursery school with approximately 455 pupils on roll. We have a warm and friendly ethos, where every child really does matter. Learning to learn is at the heart of what we do as we prepare our children to become independent lifelong learners. Our children are eager to come to school and enjoy a wide range of opportunities. The extensive site includes fifteen classrooms, well stocked school libraries and resource areas, two large halls, two dining areas, a nurture base and two music pods. Excellent playing fields and playgrounds are adjacent to the school buildings and these are well used as part of our Forest School ethos. Technology is well-resourced and we use laptops, Chromebooks and iPads to support our online learning via our Google Classrooms. Cuffley School has a team of talented, professional and dedicated staff who aim to create a school in which every pupil fulfils their potential. We are all proud to be involved in the life of our school and we believe that Cuffley is a pretty special place to be!
Arranging a visit to Cuffley School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
All Saints' CofE Primary School
3 - 19 Hanover Road, London, SW19 1EB
Christ Church (Erith) CofE Primary School
Lesney Park Road, Erith, Kent, DA8 3DG
Avanti House Primary School
Common Road, Stanmore, HA7 3JB
Kilmorie Primary School
Kilmorie Road, London, SE23 2SP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Hertfordshire