Would you like to join our fabulous, friendly and dynamic team? We are an amazing two form entry Church of England primary academy with big ideas.
We care about offering our staff team excellent CPD and close links with a range of schools. We have small class sizes, excellent facilities and TAs in every class. We care about our team and ensure they are released appropriately to undertake their role. We have a minimal marking policy and believe teachers should also be people too, so expect to be chased out of the school if you stay too late!
We are looking for a teacher to join us, who is excited to help us achieve even better outcomes for our delightful, polite and inspiring children.
We are looking for a team player who is excited to take on a whole school responsibility, we would love to meet someone with musical talents but are happy to consider any subjects.
Can you give us;
- Dedication, enthusiasm and commitment
- A good knowledge of teaching pedagogy including the teaching of phonics and understanding of the EY or KS1 curriculum.
- A desire to be research led in their practice
- Team work and a commitment to self-development
- A good level of numeracy, grammar and literacy
- Effective communication skills
If so, we can offer you;
- An excellent team of people to work with, in a wonderful atmosphere
- Training opportunities and support
- Friendly, happy children
- Cakes and chocolate!
We would love to meet you. Why don’t you call us for a look around to see how lovely we are for yourself.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For further information please contact us.
This job post has expired.