Early years, Primary
Main Scale plus TLR2b
Ravensbury Community School is a vibrant, friendly and high achieving school at the heart of the community. Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, we have excellent pupil behaviour, friendly welcoming staff and parents that give the school a unique family feel to it.
We are a highly inclusive school which benefits tremendously from the diversity of the community we serves.
You will be:
• A caring teacher and leader who has the needs of our pupils and their families at the heart
of everything they do
• Committed and inspirational about raising standards and the life chances for all children
• A highly effective classroom practitioner who is passionate about education and supports other staff to make continuous improvements to their practice.
• An excellent role model for staff and pupils and a source of inspiration.
• A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skill who can bring new ideas to enhance our team.
• Experience of working with children of different ages within the Early Years
Ravensbury Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. This post is subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check and satisfactory professional references.
Applying for the job
Please read all the supporting documentation before applying; job description and person specification.
Please ensure that we have full details of referees, including postal and email addresses, full professional titles, roles, and phone numbers.
Information in support of your application should be a maximum of two sides of A4 in size 11 font.
Please return completed application forms to email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
466 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Ravensbury Community School
Ravensbury Community School is a two form entry primary school in Clayton, East Manchester. There are currently 465 pupils on role, including 52 pupils in the Nursery. We are a richly diverse school at the heart of the community, where different languages, cultures and religions learn together in harmony. Our receptive and motivated pupils are challenged and excited by their learning and are proud of their school. They are encouraged to explore, discover and question through a range of exciting learning opportunities as part of our bespoke Connected Curriculum. It is a place where all pupils feel safe to take risks, enjoy learning and work hard to excel. We believe in the holistic development of our pupils; academically, physically, socially and emotionally and our motto 'we create, we explore, we care, we soar' reflects our core values.
We can offer:
• An innovative school where well behaved children and enthusiastic pupil community are challenged and enjoy learning
• A welcoming, caring school where everyone is valued.
• The full support of the Head Teacher and Governing Body for professional and leadership
• An exciting, well organised and animated environment in which to work
• High quality support and CPD to ensure that you are successful and have the chance to
develop and grow as a teacher
• A fantastic community of parents
• A genuine chance to help shape the future of Ravensbury Community School
Arranging a visit to Ravensbury Community School
To arrange a visit to the school please contact the School Business Manager on 01612230370