Underpinned by our ‘3 Guiding Principles’ and ‘8 Conditions for Success’, our vision is to empower future generations to follow their dreams and to build a society of which we can all be proud.
Livingstone Academy pupils will:
- Stand out among their peers.
- Be knowledgeable and articulate communicators, who can work successfully in collaboration and independently.
- Be creative and critical thinkers who, when faced with a problem, have the confidence and skill to tackle it.
To achieve our vision, it is imperative that we build an incredible team of outstanding educators, who want to challenge themselves to think outside the box, be creative and work hard to achieve something special.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, creative and enthusiastic person to join our happy, successful and forward-thinking academy. We need colleagues who are ready to think big, improvise and learn alongside pupils; people who will strive to reach pupils in a flexible, progressive environment, which breaks the traditional walls between academy and the world outside. We are passionate about excellence in education, giving pupils the very best start in life with a firm belief that aspirational teaching transforms lives. Our core belief is that for all pupils to have high aspirations, they must believe in themselves (SELF WORTH), be actively engaged in their learning (ENGAGEMENT) and see the connection between what they learn today and who they want to become tomorrow (PURPOSE).
As EYFS Lead Practitioner, we are looking for someone who is motivated to make a significant contribution to ensuring that all our pupils achieve their best academic potential. We need someone to take a leading, strategic role in ensuring that the quality of education, behaviour & attitudes, personal development and leadership in EYFS is exceptional.
- Have extensive subject knowledge of how curriculum progresses within the EYFS into KS1;
- have experience of leading successful teams towards exceptional outcomes;
- Have extensive experience of working with pupils with EAL and of implementing successful programmes/ interventions to support these pupils towards excellent outcomes;
- Have a passion for teaching and learning and want to inspire future generations;
- Have high expectations and a commitment to ensuring all children succeed;
- Wish to work in a happy, friendly academy with a positive attitude;
- Can make learning exciting, motivating and fun;
- Are able to bring energy and enthusiasm to the role.
Then, we can offer the right candidate:
- Happy, well-motivated and engaged children, who are keen to learn;
- An experienced, hardworking and supportive team;
- Fun, friendly and supportive staff;
- Pupils with excellent attitudes to learning and outstanding behaviour;
wide opportunities and specialist training for professional development within our Trust;
- A proactive approach to staff well-being, work-life balance and care for each person as an individual;
- An impressive new academy building and stimulating learning environments.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Visas cannot be sponsored.