7 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2024
4 March 2024 at 12pm (midday)
13 February 2024
About Winhills Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 269 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Winhills Primary Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
We have an excellent opportunity for a Nursery Manager to join us at Winhills Primary Academy.
• To manage the day to day running of the Nursery to include co-ordinating the provision of a caring, safe, secure and stimulating environment, meeting the minimum Ofsted requirements.
• To plan a range of activities based on an observation and assessment cycle for children aged 2 – 4+ years.
• Managing a staff team, working under the direction of the EYFS Leader and the Headteacher to ensure policies and procedures are implemented at all times.
• To fulfil legal and statutory requirements
• Collaborative approach to working;
• Opportunities to train/work with other academies within the
Diamond Learning Partnership Trust to share best practice and resources;
• A friendly and professional team;
• Local Government Pension Scheme;
• A caring and supportive working environment.
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust is a charitable multi-academy trust. We are building a thriving community of schools that succeed on behalf of their children. The Family of Academies within the Trust currently incorporates two hubs; St Neots and The Fenlands.
The St Neots hub has nine academies; Middlefield, Winhills, The Round House, Wintringham Great Staughton, Kimbolton, Roman Way, Braybrook and King James Academy. The Fenlands hub has five academies; Thomas Eaton, Glebelands, Leverington, Murrow, Gorefield and Burrowmoor. As such, joining our MAT means joining an organisation with an array of career opportunities that span fifteen different locations.
Arranging a visit to Winhills Primary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email HR@diamondlearningpartnership.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough