20 days remaining to apply
Job start date
4 September 2023
20 April 2023 at 11:59pm
16 March 2023
- Early years
- View all Full timejobs - Monday to Friday / 32.5hours / 52 weeks
- Main Scale 1-6 / UPS
What skills and experience we're looking for
Are you an inspirational Early Years Teacher looking to work with amazing children and colleagues?
Are you looking to forge a career within a caring and values-driven family of schools?
Do you want to belong to a national professional learning community, with real opportunities for growth, development and career progression?
Are you driven to enable all children to succeed in all areas of the curriculum?
Are you committed to an ethos of safeguarding and well-being of all children?
If so, Gunton is definitely the school for you!
Our current Early Years Leader has successfully secured an internal appointment to Assistant Headteacher, which has left us with a vacancy within the Early Years department. We are seeking to appoint an Early Years Leader to join our passionate team on a journey in achieving outstanding provision for all our children. We would like to hear from anyone who feels they can motivate, inspire and challenge our children and staff to achieve their very best.
- Be fully committed to the safeguarding and well-being of every child
- Have an outstanding track record of teaching and raising standards across EYFS
- Be a hardworking, team player who thrives when working with children
- Display initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be passionate about and dedicated to teaching as a vocation, putting children’s learning at the heart of what they do
- Be passionate about delivering high-quality teaching and learning across the whole EYFS phase
- Enthuse and engage all children in their learning
- Have the ability to lead, develop and inspire colleagues so that they can realise their potential
- Know how to enable parents / families to become fully involved in supporting their children’s learning
- Be flexible and innovative in their ways of thinking
- Strive to be the best they can be
What the school offers its staff
Gunton Primary Academy is a community centered, friendly one and half form entry school. We are very proud of our children and staff, and the positive ethos they share. It’s important to us that we provide a supportive and inviting environment where children enjoy learning, are challenged, feel safe and grow into successful future citizens.
Our school is a caring school, where the children are warmly supported and encouraged throughout their time with us to be 'inspired’, to fulfil their potential and aspire to achieve their very best. We firmly believe that working in partnership between home and school is vital and we have incredibly supportive families. We can offer you:
- A friendly, supportive, enthusiastic and hardworking team of staff and governors, who are committed to inclusion, safeguarding and the very highest aspirations for all children
- Amazing children to work with
- A firm commitment to both you and your professional development
- Excellent local Cluster and wider Trust CPD opportunities
- Opportunities to further develop your career within our Multi Academy Trust, REAch2, the largest primary-only academy Trust in the country
Further details about the role
We are holding an Early Years open event at Gunton Primary Academy on 29.03.23 and 19.04.23, between 9am and 11.30am, please come along to meet our wonderful children, the team you’ll be working with and explore our amazing school.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 64.7 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Gunton Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 348 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Gunton Primary Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Gunton Primary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Suffolk