EYFS Learning Assistant
2 days remaining to apply
Job start date
17 April 2023
27 March 2023 at 9am
28 February 2023
- Early years
- View all Part timejobs - Mon-Fri 8.30-1pm (22.5 hours)
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Someone with experience of working with children in an Early Years or school setting
- An individual with high expectations who is committed to raising the achievement of all children
- The ability to use a variety of strategies to engage and support children in their learning
- A collaborative professional with the ability to contribute to provision planning
- An excellent role model to children, colleagues and parents, exemplifying our core principle of kindness
- A positive professional actively supportive of the ethos, vision and values of the school
- A member of the team who is able to build strong relationships with the many stakeholders in a school
- A colleague who is flexible, positive and open-minded
What the school offers its staff
Floreat Montague Park Primary School opened its doors for the first time in September 2016. The School is developing fast and the following 6 areas are valued:
- Personal Development
With inspiring outdoor learning spaces, the latest technology in classrooms and an engaged, active community this is an exciting time to join our school.
Why work at Floreat Montague Park:
- You will be part of a progressive group of professional’s intent on building a successful new school.
- You will be part of Floreat Montague Park at the beginning.
- You will be able to work in Montague Park, a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing new community.
- You will be part of the GLF family of schools, a trust with a clear education vision and focus on securing improvement through professional development.
- As the school continues to grow, we anticipate many opportunities to develop your career and progress at Floreat. As part of the GLF community of schools, you can expect excellent professional development and strong support.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Floreat Montague Park Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 424 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0118 402 9020
Arranging a visit to Floreat Montague Park Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Wessex Primary School
St Adrian's Close, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 3AT
Level 2 Teaching Assistant - Park Lane Primary School
Park Lane Primary School
School Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG31 5BD
Learning Support Assistant - Coley Primary School
Coley Primary School
Wolseley Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 6AZ
St John's Church of England Primary School
Goodwyns Road, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 2LR
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed