EYFS Learning Support Assistant & Lunchtime Supervisor
This job expired on 19 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
28 April 2023
19 March 2023 at 11:59pm
8 March 2023
- View all Part timejobs - 13 Hours per week, Term Time Only
- TPLTSS1/3 £6,303 - £6,396 (gross, actual salary, pro rata per annum)
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- A good standard of education/ three or more GCSEs including maths and English at Grade C minimum or L2 literacy and numeracy.
- Some experience of working with children with Speech and Language needs.
- Some experience of working with children with Social Communication needs.
- An ability to adapt and respond to the needs of the children.
What the school offers its staff
- Work under the direction of the class teacher to ensure learning targets are achieved and the child is supported to achieve their best in the school environment.
- Promote wellbeing by encouraging them to develop good relationships with others, develop their self-reliance and self-esteem and help them adjust to new settings.
- Support the child with intimate care needs.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Castle Batch Primary School Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 407 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01934 529357
Similar jobs nearby
Learning Support Assistant SEND
Churchill Church of England Primary School
Pudding Pie Lane, Bristol, BS40 5EL
Four Acres Academy
Four Acres, Bristol, Bristol, BS13 8RB
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Weston Super Mare and Somerset, Bath and Bristol