EYFS Phase Lead
Ark Swift Primary Academy, London, W12 7PT
This job expired on 30 May 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
30 May 2022 at 10:00am
19 May 2022
About Ark Swift Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 208 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Ark Swift Primary Academy website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 020 8743 2514
You will be helping to create an exciting school environment where pupils are able to achieve their very best, whilst having the support and guidance necessary to help you accomplish this.
We believe that school is not just about reading and writing in these early stages, it's also about growing as people. Our teachers have time to get to know every child which enables a strong focus on individual learning. Our consistent behaviour management strategies allow staff to concentrate on teaching, and pupils on learning.
Our leadership team is approachable, friendly and always available to help. You will find there is a real ‘team effort’ ethos at the school, with the leadership team regularly covering classes to allow staff extra time for planning and assessment. We have fostered a supportive and collaborative infrastructure that will ensure your career progression is nurtured every step of the way. Hard work will never go unnoticed at Ark Swift as we have fostered a culture of praise amongst our staff.
White City sits in the middle of a vast transport network. We’re served by three underground lines at two nearby stations, making all of London easily accessible. White City is fast becoming a destination for shopping, eating and lifestyle opportunities.
As an Ark school, we offer:
- Well-behaved, happy children eager to learn and contribute to the school's direction
- A commitment to centralised resourcing and planning to support with work-life balance
- Weekly professional development for all staff
- Twice the number of training days as standard
- Access to Ark Rewards scheme offering up to £1,000 a year in savings from over 3,000 major retailers
- Interest-free loans of up to £5,000 available for season tickets or a bicycle
- Gym discounts offering up to 40% off your local gym
- A no-email policy after 6pm or at weekends and a commitment to centralised resourcing and planning to safeguard work/life balance for our team
Arranging a visit to Ark Swift Primary Academy
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged; to arrange, please call 020 8743 2514 or email email@example.com. Visit http://arkswift.org/ for more information on the school.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London