Newhall Primary Academy and Nursery is currently recruiting to the role of EYFS Practitioner on a permanent part-time all year round contract starting as soon as possible.
- EYFS Practitioner 1:working 16 hours per week all year round (working pattern to be discussed at interview)
- EYFS Practitioner 2:working 12.5 hours per week all year round (from 15:30 – 18:00 every day)
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children place in the setting.
- To give support to their staff within the setting.
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, develop and learn.
- To build and maintain strong partnership working with parents to enable children’s needs to be met.
An Early Years Practitioner to work with colleagues in the Nursery classes and create a stimulating, safe and caring teaching and learning environment. We are looking for an individual who is able promote the physical, emotional, intellectual and social development of every child within the Foundation Stage.
So, if you are:
- an excellent practitioner, keen to work in a supportive and principle-based school.
- driven by a strong moral purpose to enable all children to achieve and have integrity.
- passionate about creativity and have an excellent sense of humour.
- warm in character, easy to work with and committed to teamwork, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals.
- a professional who values wellbeing but unafraid of hard work.
- calm and able to handle pressure and setbacks with a smile.
- keen to be challenged to become the best you can be.
- able to be pushed at an accelerated rate of development, and reflective and proactive enough to make it happen.
- determined to succeed with a ‘find a way or make one!’ attitude.
- committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment.
Then you’d love to work at Newhall Primary Academy and for REAch2. This is not just another job. This is a chance to be part of something exciting and very worthwhile. This opportunity will open doors both professionally and personally to anyone who joins our quest.
Please download The Application Pack for more information about the role.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Visas cannot be sponsored.