looking to appoint an individual who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner who has high expectations of all
- Has knowledge and understanding of what constitutes
an excellent Early Years provision
and positive outcomes
- Has comprehensive knowledge of the Early Years curriculum;
- Demonstrates high expectations of individual
achievement and behaviour;
- Has an understanding of the importance of a strong
school ethos, including Christian distinctiveness;
- Is creative and enthusiastic, confident yet calm and patient;
- Has good organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Has enthusiasm,
energy and sense of fun;
- Is able to work in close partnership with the whole
school and Trust community.
successful applicant will benefit from:
- Support, inspiration, passion, creativity and the
chance to make a real difference to children’s lifelong learning;
- The privilege of engaging with children who enjoy
school and rise to the challenges it provides;
- The opportunity to further develop skills and knowledge through a
collaborative approach in North West Academies Trust.
OF THE JOB
responsibility for the education and welfare of a designated class of Reception
children in accordance with the current School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions
document, having due regard to the requirements of the National Curriculum and
school policies. Teach in accordance with the ethos, organisation and policies
of the school as a fully committed member of the teaching team and as detailed
in the specific duties below.
To be an
excellent classroom practitioner, to be responsible for challenging and
supporting children to ensure high standards of teaching and learning; to
actively uphold the vision, ethos and core values of this school providing a
good role model for our children; to follow the policies and practices of the
school including effective team working with colleagues; to contribute to the
wider school community including supporting an area of the curriculum and
working towards the school’s continuing development.
Acton CE Primary Academy places the highest priority on safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to stringent vetting and induction processes. Candidates will be required to present proof of identify and two references prior to interview. The holder of this post will be required to work with children under the age of 18 in a position of trust, and is, therefore, exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The successful candidate will be subject to the relevant checks and enhanced DBS.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.com
Visas cannot be sponsored.