Are you a driven, passionate and committed individual who can contribute to the continued success of our fantastic school? If this sounds like you, then we would like to hear from you!
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who has high expectations of themselves and others and is passionate about all children achieving success;
- Be an innovative, inspirational teacher and leader who can share best practice;
- Have good knowledge of the EYFS framework;
- Build a strong pastoral bond with children which will enable them to flourish and build vital foundations for learning.
Cranbourne Primary school is a small village school with a strong supportive ethos. We are seeking a EYFS teacher (ECT's welcome), who is looking to join us for a year from September 2023.
Cranbourne Primary can offer:
- A great learning environment for children with a strong family ethos;
- A working environment where staff and children are valued and treated with respect;
- Hard working, committed and dedicated staff who strive to gain the best outcomes for all of our pupils;
- Incredible pupils who are proud to come to our school and are motivated to be the best;
- Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team who put the interests of the children first and are committed to the continual improvement of the school.
This position requires an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check because it involves contact with (or access to data concerning) children/young people/adults at risk
This job post has expired.