- Job role
- Education support
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Term time
30 hours per week.
- Contract type
- Fixed term (9 Months)
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Actual salary
Fixed-term contract until July 2022, dependent on SEN Funding
The duration of this contract is dependent on continuing funding for a SEN Child and may be extended.
The role involves providing 1:1 support for a child in our Reception class with an EHCP.
We would be interested in hearing from you if:
• You have previous experience of working with children of primary school age;
• You are experienced with working with children with identified and specific educational needs;
• You have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children;
• You have excellent communication skills;
• You have a sense of humour and the ability to inject fun into support for learning;
• You have high expectations of pupil behaviour and excellent behaviour management skills;
• You are flexible, accommodating and a team player; and
• You have relevant qualifications for the role.
If you are interested, contact Mrs Becky Kastania (PA to the Headteacher) on 01432 357371 ext 136 to arrange to visit, or to discuss the post over the phone with Mr R Kay, the Deputy Head teacher.
Withington Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.