Working pattern:37hours per week.Current starting salary(pay award pending)£21,968 per annumSalaries are paid in 12 equal monthly instalments
Robsack Wood Nursey are now recruiting for an EYFS SENCO.
This is avaried and rewarding role, and your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Being a key worker for a group of children;observing, monitoring and recording each individual’s development
- Evaluating those who have complex needs, determine and implement intervention plans
- Supporting staff to complete observations and assessment of children’s learning and development
- Supporting key persons to; identify smart targets, implement interventions and monitor and track progress
Please refer to the attached job description and person specification for further details of this rewarding role.
We truly value the experience,dedication, and commitment of all our employees and believe in the power of motivated and happy staff. This is why we seek to enrich and reward our employees wherever we can, by offering a wide range of exciting and useful employee benefits. These include:
- Automatic annual pay increments
- High quality continuous professional development and support for your career progression
- A strong commitment to your health & wellbeing including; onsite Wellbeing Champions, designated Mental Health Ambassadors, flexible working opportunities from Day 1, and Employee Assistance programme
- Generous public sector pension scheme
- Discounts on retail & travel
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- Charity giving
- Our salaries are aligned to the Real Living Wage
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check. This role is considered exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
This job post has expired.