Fixed term (One Year)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic Early Years Teacher who is committed to providing an outstanding education for all children. Applicants should have a secure knowledge of the Early Years curriculum and have a commitment to excellence.
We would like you to be:
- Positive, with high expectations for yourself, colleagues and our children
- An excellent class teacher with a secure knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Professional and hard working with a proven track record of EYFS teaching
- A team player who is organised with good communication skills
- Focussed on providing high quality learning experiences for our children
- Enthusiastic with a sense of humour
- Committed to the school community
- Knowledgeable of KS1 teaching.
We can offer:
- A caring environment with children who are eager to learn and behave well
- A supportive working environment
- A commitment to your professional development
- A highly motivated team of staff, governors and parents who are committed to building on the many strengths of the school
- Established good practices
Applying for the job
Please complete the Local Authority application form, Appendix A - Schools form and School Equal opportunities monitoring form to apply for the job and return to the school by emailing the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Grenoside Primary School, Norfolk Hill, Sheffield, S35 8QB. Please mark F.A.O Mrs P Smith - Headteacher.
We also ask that as part of your application you provide your answer to ‘How does Early Years education prepare children to be a successful learner?’ Your answer should be no more than 2 sides of A4
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.