4 days remaining to apply
Start date details
6 June 2023 at 9am
23 May 2023
- Early years
- View all Full timejobs - 1.0 FTE
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for an excellent EYFS Teacher to join our talented team and to continue to make our school ‘Shine Brightly’.
- Are you highly motivated and driven, with a proven track record of delivering quality first teaching to raise standards?
- Do you work proactively with a ‘can do’ spirit to ensure that the needs of every child are fully met?
- Can you share in our passion for learning?
What the school offers its staff
- A competitive salary
- Access to and support from our highly experienced school improvement team and 30 Trust specialists.
- The opportunity to work collaboratively across our Trust with other colleagues, including phase/year group specialists and subject specialists
- Access to high quality training at Trust level, cluster level and school level
- Opportunities for career progression within our Trust
- Family friendly policies
- 24/7 access to a comprehensive wellbeing service and employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
Further details about the role
Beacon ACE Academy
1.0 FTE Permanent
Start date: September 2023
This role is suitable for Early Careers Teachers.
Visits to the school or a chat with the Headteacher, Kaye Haywood, to discuss this role are strongly recommended. Don’t take our word for it, come, and see for yourself.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please download the application pack from www.kernowlearning.co.uk and return the completed application form and equal opportunities monitoring form by e-mail to the School Admin Manager (contact address below) before the closing date.
Closing date: 9am on Tuesday 6th June 2023
Interviews: w/c 12th June 2023
The Administration Manager
Beacon ACE Academy
38 Robartes Road Bodmin PL31 1JQ
website: www.kernowlearning.co.uk Tel: 01208 72773
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 155 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Beacon ACE Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 439 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Beacon ACE Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01208 72773
Beacon Academy is a vibrant and dynamic primary school in the heart of the Bodmin community, with a thriving nursery, specialist SEN provision and children at its heart. We are accredited as a one of only 16 primary Talk for Writing Training Centres across the UK that are recognised for their high-quality teaching of reading and writing. We are proudly part of Kernow Learning Multi Academy Trust.
Arranging a visit to Beacon ACE Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Bodmin Hill, Lostwithiel, Cornwall, PL22 0AJ
Drake Primary Academy
1 Johnston Terrace Ope, Plymouth, Devon, PL2 2EN
Dobwalls Community Primary School
Duloe Road, Liskeard, Cornwall, PL14 4LU
Liskeard Hillfort Primary School
Old Road, Liskeard, Cornwall, PL14 6HZ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Cornwall