School Bournville Primary School
Hours Part time 0.6 (Monday to Wednesday)
Contact Fixed term until December 2020 to cover maternity leave
(may end earlier if original post holder returns sooner)
Required December 2019
Salary ELAN TMS (Actual salary will depend on experience)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen here at Bournville Primary School, we require a part time Teacher to join our friendly and forward thinking team to work to work in EYFS.
As well as an excellent working environment, high quality resources and a fabulous team to share the load, we can offer you the chance to make a real difference.
If you are a highly skilled teacher with equally high expectations then please apply. Previous experience of working I EYFS is advantageous. NQT’s are welcome to apply
We are looking for someone who:
• Has sense of purpose and is wholly committed to improving the future for our children
• Inspires, innovates and motivates others to achieve amazing progress
• Is prepared to innovate and take risks
• Is a team player
• Is committed to working within our learning community of schools both inside and outside of our MAT
• Believes in delivering excellent teaching within a topic based, experiential curriculum
• Is dedicated to better learning
• Wants to continually develop their practice
We are a large school, with circa 520 children and 120 staff and warmly welcome anybody who has something to add.
Please have a look at our website and we welcome and encourage informal discussions and visits to our school. Please contact the school office on 01934 427 130 to arrange an appointment.
Further details and an application pack are available from the school office, on the school website www.bournville.org or ELAN’s website www.extendlearning.org
Bournville Primary School is part of the Extend Learning Academies Network (ELAN) and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment, this post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references
Essential educational requirements
Degree or equivalent
Essential skills and experience
Experience of working in EYFS
About Bournville Primary School
- Selworthy Road, Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, BS23 3ST
- Bournville Primary School website (opens in a new window)