EYFS Teacher (Communication and Interaction difficulties)
49 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
16 July 2023 at 11:59pm
22 May 2023
- Early years
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
- Maternity or parental leave cover - September 2023 to August 2024
SEN and TLR allowances
What skills and experience we're looking for
This post offers an experienced teacher the opportunity to develop their professional expertise. We are looking for someone who is:
- An intelligent and reflective practitioner seeking to extend their professional skills
- Flexible in their approach to school life and positive in outlook
- Well organised and calm with a systematic approach to learning
- Able to work as a member of a team, providing motivation and support to colleagues
- Able to teach within the EYFS curriculum and the early stages of the national curriculum ensuring pupils make progress
Please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification for more information.
What the school offers its staff
Westfield is a calm, friendly and exciting place to work with superb space and facilities, a committed and welcoming team of staff and governors and strong, supportive management. We can offer you:
- Professional development opportunities
- Innovative approaches to teaching and learning
- A positive, caring and forward thinking environment
- Frequent and regular bespoke training and support to fully develop your skills, knowledge and understanding of SEN
Please see the attached School Information and visit www.westfieldschoolbucks.org for more information
Further details about the role
If you would like to find out more about our school or arrange an informal discussion with Tara Deakes, Headteacher, please contact the school office by telephone 01628 533125 or email email@example.com.
An application pack is attached. You can also obtain one using the contact details above or by visiting our website www.westfieldschoolbucks.org.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications submitted on the current Buckinghamshire Council application form will be considered. Please note we do not accept CV’s.
Interview date: To be confirmed (applications will be considered on receipt and we reserve the right to interview candidates before the closing date and withdraw the post if an appointment is made )
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore applicants are required to declare:
- All unspent convictions and conditional cautions
- All spent convictions and adult cautions that are not protected (i.e. that are not filtered out) as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2020).
It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in a regulated activity relevant to children. All shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a self-disclosure form and return it prior to the interview.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 61.3 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Westfield School
- School type
- Special school, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 72 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Westfield School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01628 533125
We are a coeducational primary special school for children who learn within the National Curriculum expectations at a MLd needs relevant level, and who experience difficulties arising from communication and interaction. The vast majority of our pupils also have a diagnosis of ASd. The school’s expansion allows us to build on our success at the forefront of pioneering practice driven by evidence based development of innovative approaches to learning. Please see the attached School Information and visit www.westfieldschoolbucks.org for more information.
Arranging a visit to Westfield School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Shawfield Primary School
Winchester Road, Ash, Surrey, GU12 6SX
Spey Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG30 4ED
Phase Leader for Key Stage One
Churchend Primary Academy
Usk Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG30 4HP
Holy Trinity CofE Primary School
Effra Road, London, SW19 8PW
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes