Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (1 year )
MPS1 - 6/UPS depending on experience
Do you want to join a new school looking to appoint an ambitious and inspirational Class Teacher?
Concordia Academy opened as a new free school in 2016. In September 2018, we moved to our superb new purpose-built site on Union Road in Romford. We are currently recruiting for a class teacher, starting from September 2021. We are looking for either an EYFS or a KS1 teacher.
We are offering you
- the opportunity to work in a brand-new state-of-the-art building with excellent facilities
- huge scope for advancement and fantastic opportunities for career progression
- the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new project and to help shape the direction of a new school
- the possibility of a subject leadership role
- a unique chance to work with senior leaders who have been part of successful school improvement elsewhere in London
We are looking for:- someone to provide excellent provision for our children and play an integral role in the development of our newly formed school
- a candidate who is, or wants to become, an outstanding teacher and leader
- somebody who is forward thinking and adaptable
- someone who is relentless in securing academic and emotional progress for every child.
We will invest in developing you as a teacher and as a leader.
Visits to the school are on hold due to Covid19 restrictions.
The contact details are: Mr Raheel Akhtar
Tel: 01708 932710
How to apply: (Application only, no CV’s)Completed application forms should be returned to: Mr Raheel Akhtar
By Post: Concordia Academy, Union Road, Romford RM7 0HG
Or by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 18 June 2021
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 21 June 2021
This role is being offer on a 1 year fixed term basis in the first instance, working 3 days per week.
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Trust’s online Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form separately.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS with Child Barred List check.REAch2 are a Real Living Wage employer.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.