Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPS / UPS
The Wensum Trust is seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic colleague at Lodge Lane Infant School, partof the Wensum Trust family of schools.
We are looking for an EYFS class teacher who is committed to delivering an exceptional learning experience, with high expectations for all learners.
We are looking for applicants with:
• Exceptional interpersonal skills who are able to make secure and positive relationships with children,
parents/carers and wider family members.
• Current knowledge and experience of teaching within an EYFS environment.
• The ability to deliver the curriculum in a creative way, able to engage the interest of the children.
• Excellent teaching and reflective skills, able to adapt teaching to meet the range of social and emotional needs as well as children’s individual readiness to learn.
• The ability to work effectively in a team.
In return, we offer:
• A very positive and forward thinking school
• A staff team who are friendly, passionate and motivated to achieve the best social, emotional and academic outcomes for every single child
• A school that values the wellbeing of children and staff
• A school with a good track record in terms of reputation in the local community, academic outcomes and Ofsted outcomes
This role will commence 22nd February 2021 and is a temporary position until 31st August 2021.
The Wensum Trust is committed to offering excellent professional and learning opportunities to our staff to support our children, families and communities. The Wensum Trust is also committed to the protection and safety of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff appointments are subject to satisfactory references, an appropriate enhanced DBS check and the successful completion of a six month probationary period.
The Wensum Trust warmly welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Interested candidates are welcome and strongly encouraged to phone the school or email the Headteacher to discuss the role in more detail.
Applying for the job
Please visit our vacancies page on the link below to download an application pack and apply for this role.More on how to apply
218 pupils enrolled
4 to 7
About Lodge Lane Infant School
Lodge Lane Infant School is a large and uniquely wonderful school located within the Wensum Trust's City Hub.
The values-led approach has resulted in a creative and dynamic curriculum with a wide range of opportunities for children to experience. Children genuinely enjoy attending Lodge Lane, where they develop a positive attitude towards learning.
With a team of staff dedicated to meeting each child's individual needs, the school succeeds in promoting a happy and enjoyable learning environment for all of its pupils.
Our Vision is...
For all children to become successful learners and to develop the skills and attitudes needed to make a positive contribution to their community.
Our Aims are...
To be a values-led school
To provide memorable experiences which enable children to be successful learners
To work in partnership with children, parents and carers, and the wider community
To promote life-long learning for all children, parents, staff and governors.
Lodge Lane, Norwich, Norfolk, NR6 7HL