Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (1 year)
MPS 1 - MPS6 £25,714 - £36,961
Ambergate Sports College is looking to appoint a SEN Teacher to lead our Early Years class, to continue the outstanding work of the current post holder who is on maternity leave. To be successful in this role you must hold QTS status, have excellent subject knowledge, enjoy working as part of a team, display commitment to working with vulnerable students with a wide range of special needs and experience of teaching in Early Years.
We are looking for:
• A specialist committed to the progress and well-being of ALL students
• Someone with enthusiasm, presence and authority who can deliver consistently good or better lessons
• A team player who will collaborate with colleagues to ensure the progress of students
We can offer you:
• Supportive staff and Governors with a proven track record in developing staff
• Excellent professional development opportunities in an Outstanding School that is part of fast growing Academy Trust (Community Inclusive Trust)
• A school with a coaching and collaborative culture
• Calm, positive and innovative learning environment
Please refer to the full job description and person specification.
SEN Allowance £2,270
Employee Assistance Programme
Applying for the job
For further information and to apply online please visit the school website https://www.ganf-cit.co.uk/vacancies/ or CIT website https://citacademies.co.uk/work-with-us/More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.