- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Key stage
- Early years
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (12 months to end Dec 2022)
- Main Payscale (NQTs / ECTs welcome)
Required for January 2022 (1 year contract from Jan 22- Dec 22, with chance to extend if opportunities arise)
This is an exciting opportunity for a teacher with QTS to work in a thriving Rights Respecting School. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a vibrant learning campus and an ambitious school.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• has QTS
• is a good primary practitioner wishing to develop further
• is passionate, creative and hard-working
• has a good knowledge and understanding of how to support children with early language acquisition
• is able to engage with and enthuse parents
• has excellent organisational and digital skills
We can offer:
• friendly children who are eager to learn
• an innovative curriculum
• excellent professional development
• a happy, strong, supportive staff team
• a genuinely inclusive school with a positive and caring culture
• a central location with good transport and cultural links
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
A full Job Application Pack (including the Job Description, Person Specification and Application Form) can be found on our website, www.netley.camden.sch.uk
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.