MPS or UPS (£25,714 - £41,604 FTE)
Early Years Foundation Stage Class Teacher Part Time 60%
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Salary Range: MPS or UPS (£25,714 - £41,604 FTE)
Closing date for applications: Midday on 17th May 2021
Interviews will be held: 20th May (the plan will be for this to be in person at the school adhering to safety measures)
Start Date: September 2021
Do you want the best job in the world? This unique opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious professional to join our team here at Middlefield. We believe that our job is to encourage children to form attitudes and develop characteristics of learning which will last throughout their lives. We have based our whole school curriculum on EYFS principals.
We are a wonderful one form entry school with a well-used outdoor space and an adorable, patient Goldendoodle called Pippa! We have vegetable patches, a meadow area, a mini orchard, a pond, a forest school wooded area, chickens, and a log cabin to retreat to in bad weather. We like the children to work every day outdoors. We all aim to ‘be the best that we can be’ (our school motto).
You will have responsibility for leading and managing a rich educational experience for your class, creating a welcoming and stimulating environment for all.
Desirable applicants should:
• have an uncompromising passion and enthusiasm for teaching and learning
• be an excellent classroom practitioner
• have high expectations of behavior and achievement
• have a sound knowledge and understanding of current early years pedagogy
• have a commitment to teamwork and a collegiate approach
• have the ability and determination to inspire and motivate children to achieve highly
We can offer you:
• amazing children, with a passion for learning and enthusiastic parents who enjoy participating in school life.
• a caring and supportive ethos where staff and children’s well-being are a high priority.
• dedicated, experienced, and welcoming staff.
• a sense of fun and enjoyment in an environment where colleagues all work together and support each other.
• opportunities for high quality professional development.
Applying for the job
Application forms can be downloaded from Middlefield Primary Academy website;
Application forms with covering letter should be sent to HR@diamondlearningtrust.com or posted to:
Winhills Primary Academy
Off Duck Lane
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
207 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About Middlefield Primary Academy
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust is a charitable multi-academy trust specialising in the Primary sector. We are building thriving community of schools that succeed on behalf their children. Family Academies within currently incorporates two hubs; St Neots and Fenland. hub has nine academies; Middlefield, Winhills, Round House, Wintringham Great Staughton, Kimbolton, Roman Way, Braybrook King James Academy. Fenlands five Thomas Eaton, Glebelands, Leverington, Murrow Gorefield. As such, joining our MAT means an organisation with array career opportunities span thirteen different locations. Further benefits include; • Collaborative approach to working; Opportunities train/work other academies share best practice resources; A friendly professional team; Teacher Pension Scheme; caring supportive working environment. Middlefield Academy committed safeguarding promoting welfare children young people expects all staff volunteers this commitment. Applicants will be subject Enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references Disclosure Criminal Record.
Arranging a visit to Middlefield Primary Academy
Visits are warmly welcomed so that you can see our fantastic staff and incredible children in action, following the Schools’ risk assessment guidelines. If you would like further information, please contact the school office for an informal discussion on 01480 375270.