This job expired on 9 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
9 June 2023 at 9am
24 May 2023
- Early years
- View all Part timejobs - 0.5FTE
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Be a consistently good / outstanding primary teacher
- Be passionate about teaching and learning and making a difference to every child.
- Care passionately about children and their development whilst still driving forward pupil progress and achievement.
- Be inclusive and passionate about finding ways to support children with SEND in the EYFS environment.
- value a team working approach and be keen to contribute and share your skills with colleagues
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build on and maintain strong relationships with staff, parents and carers, children, governors and the local and wider community.
What the school offers its staff
In return we offer:
- A welcoming community and a highly motivated, professional staff team that are driven
towards continuously raising standards.
- Excellent professional development opportunities through an extensive range of network groups and other Transform Trust initiatives
- Calm and purposeful learning environments
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community
- A forward-thinking approach to teaching and learning throughout the school
- Career opportunities as part of a successful Multi Academy Trust
Further details about the role
South Wilford Endowed Church of England Primary School is seeking to appoint an excellent teaching practitioner in the Early Years (F2) who has high expectations of pupil progress and a drive for self-development.
We are a long established, inclusive school with high ambition for all children and adults. We have a rich and diverse curriculum which develops the whole child including life skills and emotional well-being alongside academic progress. We are developing a digital learning programme with Apple Classroom and children across all year groups have access to individual iPads to extend and engage their learning.
Our EYFS unit is a purpose built, vibrant place where children thrive and flourish in the care of outstanding practitioners. The indoor and outdoor areas are well resourced and encourage children to be adventurous and creative in a safe, calm environment.
We have a naturally supportive staff team who are passionate about making a difference to the lives of children and who thrive on challenging themselves and others to keep improving.
We are looking for inspirational teachers who are committed to creating a stimulating learning environment through excellent classroom practice
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About South Wilford Endowed CofE Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 379 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0115 9152967
Arranging a visit to South Wilford Endowed CofE Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Westfield Infant School
Vincent Crescent, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S40 3NW
Teacher of Creative Arts (Key Stage 2 – 4)
Great North Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 7US
Alderman Pounder Infant and Nursery School
Eskdale Drive, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG9 5FN
Highfields Spencer Academy
Tutbury Avenue, Derby, Derbyshire, DE23 3UX
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire and Nottingham