We are looking to appoint an EYFS Teacher tojoin our dynamic team - a teacher who is able to contribute to raising standards in the classroom. Our team have raised attainment year on year and are committed to changing the life chances of our students.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a drive for excellence and a desire to be outstanding!
- Is highly organised, motivated and driven to succeed
- Is committed to the progress of ALL students
- Is a team member who will collaborate with colleagues to ensure the progress of students
- Has enthusiasm, presence and authority andwho can deliver consistently
We welcome applications from both experienced teachers and from ECTs.
At Robsack Wood Primary Academy, we put children first. We aim high. They aim high. And every child succeeds.
Our academy is an exciting, exuberant, and welcoming academy where children from 3 months to 11 years old flourish in a safe and stimulating environment. The academy has impressive facilities - including extensive grounds with a large, grassed playing field, adjacent woodlands, garden areas and animal areas with chickens and ducks - to ensure pupils can learn in exceptional environments that promote creativity and motivation.
It has a published admissions number of 60 and total capacity of 420 pupils. The academy hosts a nursery for children aged from 3 months.
We truly value the experience,dedication, and commitment of all our employees and believe in the power of motivated and happy staff. This is why we seek to enrich and reward our employees wherever we can, by offering a wide range of exciting and useful employee benefits. These include:
- Automatic annual pay awards for Teachers and Support Staff
- High quality continuous professional development and support for your career progression
- A strong commitment to your health & wellbeing including; onsite Wellbeing Champions, designated Mental Health Ambassadors, flexible working opportunities from Day 1, and Employee Assistance programme
- Generous public sector pension scheme
- Discounts on retail & travel
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- Charity giving
- Generousannual leaveentitlement
- Our salaries are aligned to the Real Living Wage, ensuring all our support staff are paid a minimum of £10.90 per hour.
We are proud to be part of the University of Brighton Academies Trust; a family of infant, primary and secondary schools based in Sussex.
Working Together, Delivering Excellence, Achieving Ambitions, and Nurturing Potential are the values that guide us.Our mission is to ‘inspire our children and staff to flourish and achieve their best’ so we positively impact our communities we serve. We aim to create a vibrant, inclusive community, transforming lives and broadening horizons through excellent teaching and learning.Please visit:Home - Brighton Academies Trust
The University of Brighton is the sponsor of the University of Brighton Academies Trust. Close connection with the university allows us to draw on the expertise of its education experts and external contacts – something that greatly benefits our academies and our pupils.
We welcome applications from all members of the community. The Trust is proud to be part of the government’s Disability Confident scheme which underpins our staff recruitment practices.
Find out more:
If you would like to arrange a visit to the academy, please contact Kim Appleford, HR Assistant on 01424 853521
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job post has expired.