Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
We are looking for someone who:
• Loves children and enjoys outdoor learning.
• is a creative classroom practitioner with lots of energy and fun who makes learning through play accessible for all.
• Can create exciting role play areas and inspiring continuous provision so our little learners are active, engaged and enthused.
• Can inspire every child to be their very best, take risks and have a great time learning.
• Has a track record of excellent teaching and outcomes for pupils.
• has excellent interpersonal and communication skills and works well within a team.
• is committed to the vision, values and ethos of our Church of England School.
In return, we will offer:
• pupils who enjoy learning and whose behaviour is excellent
• a caring and friendly environment where team work is integral to our success
• supportive staff, governors and parents
• focused professional development opportunities
• a fantastic learning environment.
Local authority maintained school
135 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Trinity Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
Trinity CEVA Primary School is in the Combs Ford area of Stowmarket and is a Good school (Ofsted, June 2019) and Outstanding SIAMS (February 2017).
Arranging a visit to Trinity Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
Visits to view the school are encouraged and carried out in line with Covid safety measures. Please contact the school office 01449 770462 or email@example.com to arrange an appointment