We are looking to appoint a highly effective Teaching Assistant to support our EYFS Class. This is an exciting opportunity to join our excellent EYFS team October 2022 in our brand new school. This appointment would be for a fixed term in the first place but could lead to a permanent position.
We can offer –
- ‘Good’ EYFS provision with supportive, hardworking colleagues who care passionately about our school and the local community.
- Career progression/development(many of our TA’s have progressed to become Cover Supervisors or Teachers).
- Good in school support.
- A fun and friendly working environment.
- A caring Christian ethos.
- Pupils with excellent behaviours for learning.
- A stunning new build!
We are looking for someone who-
- has a kind, calm and patient approach to supporting the needs of all children
- has experience of working with primary/EYFS age children
- has a sense of fun!
- has the ability to use their own initiative
- has good literacy/numeracy skills
- has good behaviour management skills
- is interested in continuous professional development
- Level 2 or 3 qualification is desirable but not essential. You could train on the job.
- the ability to use our online EYFS Journal System ‘Tapestry’ following training.
Culture and ethos:
- Proactively promote and demonstrate the Diocese’s vision and values in all aspects of work
- Challenge, motivate and empower others to set high aspirations and attain ambitious outcomes
- Treat everyone as a valued individual who is loved by God
- Promote and demonstrate a culture of continuous improvement which includes keeping abreast of educational developments and best management practice
- Work collaboratively developing the concept of family across the Trusts and their academies
- Ensure regular open and honest communication in all professional duties
- Recognise the importance of serving the wider community and promoting inclusivity.
- Undertake such other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the grade.
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this job specification are indicative and may vary over time. Post holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the post and the grade has been established on this basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
This post will come under the requirements of theChildcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
This job post has expired.