EYFS Teaching Assistant - New Christ Church CofE Primary School
13 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
11 June 2023 at 11:59pm
12 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1
- View all Part timejobs - Monday to Friday - Term time only (43.6 weeks) Hours of work: 8.45am - 3.25pm 25.85 Hours per week plus 5 Hours per week Lunch duty Required September 2023 in our Reception Class
- £14,956 - £15,461 Per Year
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking to appoint an EYFS Teaching Assistant with Lunchtime Controller duty.
Monday to Friday - Term time only (43.6 weeks)
Hours of work: 8.45am - 3.25pm
25.85 Hours per week plus 5 Hours per week Lunch duty
Required September 2023 in our Reception Class
‘Love Each Other, Love Our World, Love Ourselves’
Do you fancy working in a friendly, family feel school? A school where everyone is given the opportunity to shine; where love and kindness is celebrated and where everyone's voice is equally important; where a therapeutic approach underpins all our interactions with our children.
New Christ Church is a small Church of England primary school with c200 children, based on the edge of the centre of Reading. We encourage you to come and visit and see what a warm and welcoming school we are!
We can offer you:
- Children who will make your heart soar as they grow and learn
- Staff who group together and support one another through thick and thin
- Staff who‘…are proud to be part of the team and clearly enjoy working at this school. Staff value that leaders are considerate of their workload and well-being..’ (OFSTED Sept 2022)
- A commitment to professional development and a belief in driving improvement
- A staff well-being package.
- A car park on site
Joining our school family means you’ll need to:
- Be flexible and adaptable and like working with a wide range of ages
- Have experience of working with children with diverse needs
- Be organised and a good communicator
- Have a good sense of humour
Do you have the skill, experience and vision that we are looking for?
What the school offers its staff
To apply please complete the Application Form available on our school website: www.newchristchurch.reading.sch.uk and return to Mrs Charnick, Office Manager at email@example.com
Please follow the link to ‘About Us’ to ‘Vacancies’.
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
The school reserves the right to close this advert once sufficient applications have been received.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils, staff and parents, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
A Disclosure & Barring Service clearance will be sought for the successful candidate.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About New Christ Church Church of England Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 189 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to New Christ Church Church of England Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Teaching and Learning Assistant
Castleview Primary School
Woodstock Avenue, Slough, Berkshire, SL3 7LJ
Willowcroft Community School
Mereland Road, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 8BA
St Patrick's Catholic Primary School
Whitefriars, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7BW
Teaching Assistant - Fixed-Term Contract Until July 2024
St Paul's CofE Infant School
East Ring, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 1EF
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed