This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly team as an Facilities and Lettings Apprentice. Based in Sutton Coldfield, across a large school estate, this role will provide you with the practical training and experience to start your career in facilities and lettings management.
As part of the wider estates team you will help ensure the efficient and effective management of school premises, across Plantsbrook School, Town Junior School and Holland House Infant School. Our team takes pride in the work it does and is always striving to improve and learn new best practices. We know that as an apprentice you will bring fresh perspectives and new ideas, which we're excited for you to share.
We can offer you:
- • The opportunity to work in this forward-thinking academy trust where teamwork and collaboration are at the heart of all operations
- • The full support of an experienced professional team of staff
- • The opportunity to complete a Facilities Services Operative Apprenticeship Level 2, amongst other Professional Development opportunities and coaching, to support you in your career
- • Generous package including a cashback healthcare plan, free GP helpline service for you and anyone in your household, employee assistance scheme (offering free and confidential advice and counselling) and a cycle to work scheme.
- • Flexible working opportunities
- • Generous Local Government Pension Scheme
To find out more, please read our application pack, and we look forward to hearing from you.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.