- £29,915-£45,766 (Outer London)
Faculty Leader English job summary
Welcome to Mayfield School, and thank you for your time considering our vacant position.
• Do have a passion for teaching English?
• Are you looking for the right opportunity to step to your first Faculty/Department leadership role?
• Or are you an experienced Faculty/Department Leader looking for a new challenge with a large, progressive team?
• Would you like to work in a school that invests in developing and growing leaders through internal and external CPD opportunities?
• Do you want to lead a dynamic and hardworking English faculty who collaborate superbly?
• Do you want to lead a team committed to developing the whole child and improving students’ life chances?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then Mayfield School is the right place for you.
To find out more, please read the letter from the Headteacher, the job description and the person specification.
Early applications are encouraged and the school reserves the right to interview and appoint a suitable candidate before the closing date.
Please note that we are no longer able to accept CV's.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Plus MLA6 Responsibility Allowance, currently £13,541.41pa
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.